Got her home.

How to keep the Cessna 170 flying and airworthy.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

Kelly

Re: Got her home.

Post by Kelly »

Thanks for the warm welcome and invite. I’d love to get to the convention unfortunately my vacation which I had to book back in February ends the 10th of October. :(
GAHorn

Post by GAHorn »

Kelly wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome and invite. I’d love to get to the convention unfortunately my vacation which I had to book back in February ends the 10th of October. :(
Steve Grimsley’s plans for the NEXT convention up in Vermont will be one Not To Miss.
'53 B-model N146YS SN:25713
50th Anniversary of Flight Model. Winner-Best Original 170B, 100th Anniversary of Flight Convention.
An originality nut (mostly) for the right reasons. ;)
Poncho73

Post by Poncho73 »

Kelly wrote:
Poncho73 wrote:Nice ride. I’m in Brampton, 48 170. I will take a flight to YEE to see the new ride. Did you see Al’s 170 in Cornwall while you were there?
No I didn’t, was just in lust with mine didn’t notice anything else :lol:
For sure come on up, just let me know ahead of time. Off flying the A320 for a few days now.
You are an AC guy I assume, so was Al. Al retired back in the 2000’s. I was in Edenvale on Saturday and was going to drop over to YEE. Maybe in the next few weeks
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Poncho73 wrote:
Kelly wrote:
Poncho73 wrote:Nice ride. I’m in Brampton, 48 170. I will take a flight to YEE to see the new ride. Did you see Al’s 170 in Cornwall while you were there?
No I didn’t, was just in lust with mine didn’t notice anything else :lol:
For sure come on up, just let me know ahead of time. Off flying the A320 for a few days now.
You are an AC guy I assume, so was Al. Al retired back in the 2000’s. I was in Edenvale on Saturday and was going to drop over to YEE. Maybe in the next few weeks
Yes I started at AC back in 99. Saturday I flew down to Fergus for the day and flew the Acrosport. Started my tailwheel flying at Edenvale Classic Aircraft.