Surgery on my foot

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

Rudy Mantel

Surgery on my foot

Post by Rudy Mantel »

A week ago I had surgery on my left foot- the day before I went out and shot some touch and go's but the charge is diminishing and I'm having 170 withdrawal symptoms! Fortunately, my foot is healing and I hope to be airworthy in another week or so.
Rudy
GAHorn

Foot surgery

Post by GAHorn »

Rudy! You're not supposed to wear boots/spurs anymore when operating modern aeroplanes! They'll keep your feet too high and put a cramp in your arch, which is probably why you needed surgery. FlyGuy still wears spurs, but I think that's only when he's out on a date. Even so, he still takes 'em off during aviatin' I think.
flyer170

Foot

Post by flyer170 »

Rudy....... I can relate, I had surgery on my shoulder last year :( , the recovery took a couple of months until I could fly. I did the co-pilot thing for a while with my son. :) His landings were better than mine. :x
Bob
flyguy

SPURS ONLY

Post by flyguy »

YUH JES KEEP ON GAYHORN! I DOANT HAVE NO USE NO MORE FOR MA SPURS. MA NAMES BIN CHANGED TO WALKER. NOT "LUKE-SKY" EITHER. Y'ALL GOT WALKER - TEXAS RANGER AND HE DOANT HAVE TO WARE SPURS SO IM GONNA BE "WALKER- LOOSIANA DUDE". ITS MAINLY CAUSE YOU TEXICANS RAISED THE PRICE OF AEROPLANE GAS TO $3.50+ A GALUN AND I AINT GOT NO MORE MUNY FOR SNUFF AND HORSE FEED IFN I HAVE TO BE FILLIN UP DUSTY AN HIS TWO HANGER BUDS. IM GONNA LOOK FER SUM KINA POWER PLANT THAT BURNS OLD MANURE, OF WHICH THERE IS A LOT OF ROUN HEAR! EX FLYGUY :roll: