Name & Number

How to keep the Cessna 170 flying and airworthy.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

Watkinsnv

Name & Number

Post by Watkinsnv »

Hello, I began working on my firewall and finishing up on the instrument panel this week on my 52 170B. I added a vertical D/G. The plane already had a new attitude gyro, so I ran out of panel room. I made a new stock panel with two instrument holes in the center of the panel. I'm moving the compass to the top of the instrument panel with a nifty cover I saved off my 140A. I'll have to modify a cover for the larger panel someday, can't bring myself to touch my stock one. All this and in good time I intend to make and install a modern center stack panel. Now then could someone help me out with the p/n for the firewall - fuselage to engine mount - rubber - grommets / fittings /spacers / vibration dampeners ? and maybe their name. So that when I complete this Lyc STC I can say it was done correctly or at least I spent a lot of money on it, and it sure runs smooth. Lance
GreggHorrell

Post by GreggHorrell »

I don't have it handy but the Part Numbers are in the C170 Parts Manual which is available. You CAN go to my webpage at
http://geocities.com/ryanaeroservice/home.html and it has my contact info...give me a call and I'll look up the numbers for the bushings and spacers.
Gregg Horrell