no new posts?

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

zero.one.victor

Post by zero.one.victor »

Bela,you missed a fun trip today. Me and my Luscombe-flying buddy Warren (he was at the BBQ at Kapowsin with me last year) flew all the way to Concrete & walked down to the burger joint,only to see a sign in the window "on vacation til Feb 18"! So we went all the way back to Jefferson to eat. So much for variety!
A 170 came into jefferson this morning that looked kinda like yours,a guy named Jim flies it outa renton. Nice guy.It's the 56 model that was for sale in Enumclaw last summer. Same paint scheme as yours,only the blue is a bit lighter.

Eric
flyer170

Post by flyer170 »

I haven't been flying much lately, our normal Jan. weather slipped into the first part of Feb. We didn't have enough snow for ski flying until about 10 days ago so I already had given up on that for the season, haven't re-rigged my skis anyway. I have been building a second floor on my garage at our lake place so I'm in the construction mode. But tomorrow a.m. has possible flying opportunities.
Bob
N170BP

Post by N170BP »

zero.one.victor wrote:Bela,you missed a fun trip today. Me and my Luscombe-flying buddy Warren (he was at the BBQ at Kapowsin with me last year) flew all the way to Concrete & walked down to the burger joint,only to see a sign in the window "on vacation til Feb 18"! So we went all the way back to Jefferson to eat. So much for variety!
A 170 came into jefferson this morning that looked kinda like yours,a guy named Jim flies it outa renton. Nice guy.It's the 56 model that was for sale in Enumclaw last summer. Same paint scheme as yours,only the blue is a bit lighter.

Eric
Sorry I missed the adventure! I looked that Enumclaw 170 over while
it was parked at Crest for awhile. It sold before I could come up with
the money (looked like a nice bird....).

Bela P. Havasreti
'54 C-170B N170BP