Motorcycle Pics

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

LBPilot82

Re: Motorcycle Pics

Post by LBPilot82 »

photoresize.jpg
2008 Honda CBR100RR. I am due for my first scheduled 3000 mile oil change! Let's just say I don't ride it very much... Of course, behind it we have a very effective way to piss off the neighbors. 50cc Chinese something or other that the neighborhood kids can't get enough of (it'll do about 40mph on Avgas 8) )
Richard Dach
49' A Model N9007A
SN 18762
blueldr

Post by blueldr »

Those are a bunch of neat looking bikes. I just wish I was a little younger and maybe I'd have one. I figure that at my age, I was ninety testerday, I'm lucky as hell to be able to still ride my '05 Vespa GT200L Motor Scooter the seventy five mile round trip to my hangar at the Amador County Airport every day. That delicate Italian Stallion weighs in about 315 pounds and if it falls down there's no way I can pick it up without help. I kind of sweat it out every day. Hopefully, I don't go on my deriere.
BL
Bramlett

Post by Bramlett »

I'm not much into street bikes but I've had a Yamaha Enduro 175 since 1979. My dad bought it for me way back when, brand new. I ride it on the weekends with my kids just like my dad did till i was old enough to solo it.

Lots of fun.
2010-09-09_10-03-11_777.jpg
Regards,

Patrick

Stable fall, face down, frog modified
Bruce Fenstermacher

Post by Bruce Fenstermacher »

blueldr wrote:... I'm lucky as hell to be able to still ride my '05 Vespa GT200L Motor Scooter the seventy five mile round trip to my hangar at the Amador County Airport every day.
Ok the story is nice but a picture would be better.
CAUTION - My forum posts may be worth what you paid for them!

Bruce Fenstermacher, Past President, TIC170A
Email: brucefenster at gmail.com
Bramlett

Post by Bramlett »

Aryana wrote:Wow! That's a long time for a bike to survive with the factory scheme on the tank and sidecovers all intact! Looks great...
Only has about 2200 miles on it too. We used it on the farm to inspect fence rows. I've kept it going all these years, still hits on the first kick. I've even managed to keep the tool kit with it.
Regards,

Patrick

Stable fall, face down, frog modified
Bruce Fenstermacher

100_6459.JPG
Yes my '78 CB750 is stock, or at least it could be if I removed the bolt on cowl, seat and sissy bar. I've got the original seat which has never been riden on. It's got about 18000 on it. I've not riden it since 2008 since I bought by Harley Ultra Classic. I've owned it since about 1981 and it just become part of the scenery though I'd just about give it to someone who would love and appreciate it.

I have no pictures handy of my Harley that I bought after making the mistake of renting an 06 Fat Boy for the afternoon at the 08 Branson Convention and falling for that thump thump Harley sound.

Bruce Fenstermacher

Aryana wrote:Bruce, I knew I started this thread for a reason, and that was it! I love your CB750. I had a '77 that was heavily modified but I have always loved the stock ones best.

The exhaust is my favorite part. Absolutely stunning!!! I knew My hunch to ask to see you bike was a good one!
The '77 CB750 was essentially the same as you know. And yes the exhaust is one of the things that makes this bike and why the stock exhaust is still on mine today despite that it's been shot for at least 15 years. I understand they are now making exact repos of the exhaust but before that replacements had all but disappeared making a good set of 4 pipes worth as much or more than the rest of the bike. The repos are still selling for as much as the rest of the bike because they can demand it.

busav8or

Post by busav8or »

Here's my '01 Road King Classic. Bike's a little blurry...seems the camera wanted to focus on that big winged thing behind the Harley!
Attachments
planebike.jpg
Former Caretaker of N4410B '55 170B
s/n: 26754
busav8or

Post by busav8or »

Thanks! The bike's a whole lot easier to keep shiny, though! The color match was just luck of the draw, plus with the new paint, they're a little different now! I swear I'm gonna post some pics, I just need a sunny day and the time! Just got home with it yesterday.
Former Caretaker of N4410B '55 170B
s/n: 26754
rydfly

Post by rydfly »

Here's a pic of my '96 Ducati 900SS/SP (though not a recent one). I'll add a pic of my daily ride a bit later.
Attachments
DSCF2548.JPG
1953 C170B - N170RP S/N 25865
bwardnc

Post by bwardnc »

2010 HD Dyna without the bags on. This was taken on the day the plate holder gets changed to something nicer than the ugly stand-up one. One of five bikes currently owned. Three of which are going to be sold, (a BMW R69s, and two matching CT70 1970 Hondas).
Attachments
Dyna.jpg
Dyna.jpg (23.61 KiB) Viewed 5907 times
marathonrunner

Post by marathonrunner »

Can't get the picture to download. I hate computers...mine is a 2009 BMW Adventure. Nice for long distance riding.
It's not done till it's overdone