Fuel Prices and Availability

A place to relax and discuss flying topics.

Moderators: GAHorn, Karl Towle, Bruce Fenstermacher

wa4jr

Fuel Prices and Availability

Post by wa4jr »

This month I will be getting checked out and picking my "new" C-170B up from Southern Alabama and flying back to Virginia by way of a visit to my Dad in the Memphis area. A while back, I saw a reference to a web site that contained information on fuel availability and price. I would like to find that web site and plan my fuel stops accordingly. Is there any way to find out what airports have auto fuel available :?:

I would appreciate it if anyone knows of the "fuel price survey" site that I am speaking of, and could forward that URL to me :)
John, 2734C in Summit Point, WV
hsjrev

Post by hsjrev »

If you're planning on passing through Memphis this weekend you'll need an arrival slot and good luck finding parking space on the ramp of any of the local airports. Lewis-Tyson fight don't ya know. As for fuel, check this site out: http://www.airnav.com under aviation fuel/check local fuel prices, there's an option to select mogas.
vmoura

Post by vmoura »

Airnav web site is a great place to plan and check fuel prices. But it works with the information it gets from YOU. Please update the fuel prices at airnav with recent information, check and update the price at your local airport. Even if the price is right update the date that that price is valid by inputing that the fuel still has the same price. Thanks.
echild

Post by echild »

You should pass pretty close to Corinth, MS. I stop there between Atlanta and Eastern Oklahoma. They generally have the lowest 100ll price, a courtesy car and they are simply nice people.

Everett
'52 N2768D

cheap gas

Post by '52 N2768D »

Minden/Tahoe, Nevada Soar Minden 100LL $1.45
Collin Gyenes